Training at CIArb
CIArb offers world-renowned training in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) to anyone who wants to learn about dispute avoidance, management and resolution. Our Membership courses, including our Introduction and Pathway courses (all with assessments), and Accelerated assessments, all lead to membership with CIArb; whereas there are a range of Non-Membership courses, which cover discrete themes in ADR.
For a detailed description of these courses, please click on the relevant links.
Training with us offers:
- The highest-quality teaching and assessment standards
- A highly-experienced in-house support team, who are happy to help every step of the way
- Tiered Membership programmes to support career progression
- Leading practitioners and academics in the field of ADR as expert tutors
- High-quality training materials designed directly by experts
- Membership & Non-Membership Courses for all levels of experience
- Residential and accelerated membership (‘ARM’) and fellowship (‘ARF’) assessment for experienced professionals
- A global network of branches delivering our training
- Accommodating programme of online study and face-to-face tutorials and support across our Membership & Non-Membership courses
For further enquiries, please call the Education and Training Support Line on + 44 (0) 20 7421 7439, or email email@example.com
Click here to log on to our learning platform