Training at CIArb
CIArb offers world-renowned training in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) for anyone that wants to develop their skills within the field. The Introduction and Pathway courses (all with assessments) and Accelerated route assessments all lead to membership with CIArb; whereas the Non-Pathway courses, which cover important themes in ADR, do not lead to membership.
For a detailed description of these courses, please click on the relevant link.
Training with us offers:
- The highest-quality teaching and assessment standards
- A highly-experienced in-house support team, who are happy to help every step of the way
- Tiered programmes to support career progression
- Leading practitioners and academics in the field of ADR as expert tutors
- High-quality training materials designed directly by experts
- Courses for all levels of experience
- Residential and accelerated membership (‘ARM’) and fellowship (‘ARF’) assessment for experienced professionals
- A global network of branches delivering our training
- An accommodating programme of online study and face-to-face tutorials and support
For further enquiries, please call the Education and Training Support Line on + 44 (0) 20 7421 7439, or email email@example.com
Click here to log on to our learning platform