In order to profit from the network the CIArb has established, registered users can search for contact details of other users who are registered on the website.
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to protect your personally identifiable data from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure and unauthorised modification. The individuals authorised by the CIArb to access your data are obliged to respect confidentiality.
If you want your personal data to be deleted from the system, please contact CIArb Member Services at
We have aimed to create sites that are available to everyone including those with sight, audio and motor impairment restrictions.
1. We aim to use a web font so all text is easy to read.
2. We have appropriate alt tags for images to convey information.
3. We ensure that navigation through our websites works in a consistent way.
4. We do not rely on just colour as the only way of giving information.
5. We avoid the use of images of text wherever possible, and provide equivalent text links that consist of images.
Here are a few helpful ways in which you can start using the website more easily.
On a PC:
1. Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '+' to enlarge.
2. Hold down the 'Ctrl' key and press '-' to reduce.
3. To reset hold down 'Ctrl' and press '0'.
On an Apple Macintosh computer hold the 'Cmd' (Apple) key instead of 'Ctrl'.
Each browser has different methods for font size, formatting, and screen colour options:
The BBC also has information on how to customise your computer, and your browser, to make them more accessible in their 'My web my way' section.
A search box appears at the top of each page. To get the best results follow these tips:
Use keywords - the search won't work well using natural language, keywords will find better results. Use quotes to search for an exact phrase.