CIArb student membership shows a strong commitment to the values and standards of dispute avoidance and resolution. By becoming a student member, you become part of an international community and can benefit from a range of services and support, including:
- Access CIArb e-learning courses
- Competitions and opportunities to have your work published online
- Networking, learning from and receiving advice from experienced practitioners at our many lectures and events
- The opportunity to meet other young people through CIArb’s Young Members Group
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry news through CIArb’s industry-magazine, Resolver
- Access CIArb’s avoidance and resolution practice guidance and law updates
Who is student membership for?
Student membership is completely free and open to anyone currently studying at a university or other higher education institute.
Join as a Student