This online open-entry course provides a general understanding of the various methods of dispute resolution which are alternatives to court proceedings, known as Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). This course is only available for students who must provide proof of current student status.
What are the learning outcomes?
On successful completion of this course candidates will be able to:
• Understand the background to Alternative Dispute Resolution;
• Describe the processes and procedures of various forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
What is covered within the syllabus?
• Construction Adjudication;
• Early Neutral Evaluation;
• Expert Determination;
• Neutral Expert Fact-Finding;
• Online Dispute Resolution;
• Private Judging;
• Summary Jury Trial.
This is a specially discounted course and assessment price for students only
To unlock this course/assessment, you need to have at least one of the below prerequisites completed
No additional courses are unlocked by this course
No additional Membership Grades are unlocked by this course