CIArb Canada has approximately 200 members in four Chapters across the country: British Columbia, Alberta, Toronto, and Montreal/Ottawa. CIArb Canada:
- Provides training and courses to develop dispute resolution skills and to achieve CIArb accreditation as an Associate, Member or Fellow
- Develops educational programming presented at CIArb Canada events
- Hosts networking opportunities for ADR professionals
- Publishes a newsletter providing up-to-date information about matters of interest to ADR professionals and about the Branch’s activities
- Hosts an annual Fall Symposium on selected ADR topics.