Job Title: Lawyer and Independent Arbitrator
Areas of Expertise: Arbitration
I am an Austrian lawyer with extensive experience both in common and civil law. I was involved in several international cases in which English and Singapore law were the laws governing the contract. Furthermore, for around two years I worked as a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Singapore. I was the sole counsel in several arbitral proceedings administered by the SIAC concerning international trade disputes.
My main focus lies on China, South East Asia and India. In the context of China, one of my main points of interest is the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) on which I regularly write articles and speak on international conferences.
I am currently listed as arbitrator at the following institutions:
• Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC Reserve Panel)
• Shanghai International Arbitration Centre (SHIAC)
• Hainan International Arbitration Centre (HIAC)
• Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC)
• Thailand Arbitration Centre (THAC)
• Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (BANI)
• Vienna International Arbitral Centre (VIAC)
Country of Residence: Austria
Primary Branch: Europe