This is an online event hosted by CIArb’s North America branch, taking place on 1 October 2020. This event is part of the CIArb NAB Tech ADR Summit Webinar Series. The online event will take place at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT, please check your local time zone.
What disputes will be prevalent in the “new” economy and how is the ADR community preparing to handle them? Hear from the in-house technology corporate counsel who will file and the practitioners who will serve.
- Candice Carr, Senior Attorney, Microsoft Modern Corporate, External, & Legal Affairs
- Chiara Catti, Senior Legal Counsel, West and North Europe, LivaNova Medical Technology Solutions
- Anthony Hill, Accenture Corporate Counsel, Compliance, Risk Management, Ethics, Litigation, Investigations, Government Contracts
- Ambassador (Ret.) David Huebner C.Arb FCIArb, CIArb Americas Trustee, Principal, Huebner Arbitration
- Sandra Jeskie FCIArb, Chair, CIArb NAB, Partner, Duane Morris
- Carolina Velez ACIArb, YMG, Account Executive Microsoft Corporation
- Bryan J. Branon ACIArb, YMG, Principal, Branon’s ADR
Cost(s): Attendance to this online event is free for CIArb members, however pre-registration is required.
$25/Webinar or $100 for the five-part series for non-members
CIArb’s North America Branch is proud to partner with the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms in the production of this Series (NAMWOLF).