This is an online event hosted by CIArb’s North America branch, taking place on 15 October 2020. This event is part of the CIArb NAB Tech ADR Summit Webinar Series. The online event will take place at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT, please check your local time zone.
How do current applications such as Arbitrator Intelligence, GAR ART, Jus Mundi, iFlyTek, Lex Machina and others help today’s practitioners, institutions and arbitrators? What hurdles does Artificial Intelligence encounter in International Arbitration? Hear from academics and practitioners how Artificial Intelligence transforms today’s practice and what the future of international arbitration will look like.
- Catherine Rogers, Arbitrator Intelligence CEO and Founder, Professor at Queen Mary, University of London
- Claire Morel de Westgaver, Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Lucas Bento FCIArb, FRSA, Of Counsel, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP
- Orlando F Cabrera FCIArb, CIArb NAB’s Board Secretary, Hogan Lovells
- B. Delano Jordan, Principal, Jordan IP Law, LLC
Cost(s): Attendance to this online event is free for CIArb members, however pre-registration is required.
$25/Webinar or $100 for the five-part series for non-members
CIArb’s North America Branch is proud to partner with the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms in the production of this Series (NAMWOLF).