This is an online event hosted by CIArb’s North America branch, taking place on 8 October 2020. This event is part of the CIArb NAB Tech ADR Summit Webinar Series. The online event will take place at 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT, please check your local time zone.
We are privileged to have a diverse group of international experts in arbitration law and technology introduce and discuss the latest developments in smart contracts, blockchain arbitration, decentralized justice, and the world’s first Robotic Process Automation facility for the creation of arbitration agreements (Simplified Arbitration Reference Facility). Join us on October 8 to find out more!
- Francis Xavier SC PBM C.Arb FCIArb, CIArb President, Partner and Regional Head of Dispute Resolution Group, Rajah & Tann LLP, Singapore
- Professor Patricia Shaughnessy, Stockholm University, Former Vice-Chair, Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Sweden
- Adrian Iordache FCIArb, BIAC Project Leader, Principal Solicitor, Consortium Legal, Romania
- Adriana Uson, Head (Americas), Singapore International Arbitration Center
- Mauricio Duarte, Justice Entrepreneur A2J Tech, Co-Founder Legal Hackers Podcast and Guatemala Legal Hackers, Kleros Fellow of Justice in Law and Society, Guatemala
- Kirsten Teo MCIArb, DC Special Legal Consultant, De Almeida Pereira, Singapore Advocate & Solicitor, Arbitrator Intelligence Global Lead Ambassador
- Diogo Pereira, Partner, De Almeida Pereira
Cost(s): Attendance to this online event is free for CIArb members, however pre-registration is required.
$25/Webinar or $100 for the five-part series for non-members
CIArb’s North America Branch is proud to partner with the National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms in the production of this Series (NAMWOLF).