Join Ciarb's Italian Chapter in this virtual event, discussing the impact that economic sanctions will have on arbitration.
In particular, this diverse panel will explore the European sanctions enforced against Russian companies and individuals, especially in light of the anti-suit injunctions issued by the Commercial Court of Moscow in cases brought by Russian sanctioned entities. They will look at the possible knock-on effect this could have on arbitration and dispute resolution in general.
The panellists will explore:
- The nature of European and International sanctions
- Side effects of the sanctions on arbitration proceedings
- Sanctions concerning yachting industry
- Russian counter-sanctions and the effects they may have on arbitration
- The effects of the sanctions on legal services.
This event is free, pre-registration is required. Please note this event is in Italian only and times listed are in CET (GMT+1).